It’s a parade of deliciousness!
This holiday weekend is about much more than parades and barbeques. Be sure to take a moment, or more, to remember those who selflessly gave their lives while serving our country.
We are STILL BEHIND THE DALAI JAVA, 10am-11am on Saturday! Starting June 6th we will move back under the pavilion with extended hours and an every Saturday schedule… but NOT this week!
We’ve made the year long market a reality – now let’s encourage more folks to check us out every other Saturday during these cold winter months! We’ve been pleased to see the increase in traffic this year, help us keep spreading the word!
Come see what is exhibited at the Canandaigua Winter Farmers’ Market… we think you’ll be surprised at the selection of homegrown produce and excited at the value added goods.
This Saturday look for these great items from our vendors:
- Sacheli’s will have advance sale tickets for our blues and bbq event 6/13 and a coupon for $5 BBQ dinner with purchase of a concert ticket. We will also have our full line of sauces, condiments and cheese spreads! Stop by and ask about the event or visit www.onionjelly.com
- Clearview Farm is bringing certified organic onion scallions, garlic scallions, a few baby leeks, green cabbage, a few baby leeks, early spring-dug red sunchokes, rhubarb, certified organic and organically-fed free-range eggs, dried herbs, dried cannellini and black beans and a few possible odds and ends.
Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm will have maple cotton fluff for Memorial Day market! Pick up some maple mustard and maple garlic pepper rub for grilling this weekend!
Bedient Farms would like to thank all those who have served and are serving our country. We are so blessed to be farming and taking part in Food Freedom! Choose local, know your farmer and exercise your right to nutrient dense food this weekend at our last “winter market.” We will have everything you need for the grill while celebrating! Ground Beef, Patties, Steaks, Chicken and more! There’s still time to get in on an 1/8th of a HOG too! Sign up to get your sausage for grilling, bacon for breakfast and burgers, chops and roasts!
Pre-Order Specials! 5 pkgs of 1/3 pound patties $24 Boneless, Sirloin Steaks $10 per pound, Roasts for Grilling and Pulled Beef $15 each, Beef Tenderloin Filets $13 per pound! Stock up for the weekend!
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with fresh baked goods for your Memorial Day weekend.
- Noreen at Nordic Farm will be making jam everyday this week as well as fresh granola. I will have Paleo Baked goods, this will be the last of the major Paleo baking. Look for some Hot Pepper Jams for entertaining over the Memorial Day weekend. They are good atop cream cheese or try them on a burger or steak! Yum!
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake
Tad’s Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
A new release! Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits
Our latest addition! Dairy Free Coconut Key Lime.
From Gottslond Farm,
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Amber Reifsteck might not have flowers this week (it’ll depend on the weather if they’ll come out in time for the weekend), but will have a dried celosia wreath and a tiny bit of fresh asparagus and rhubarb.
- Fisher Hill Farm has GREENS! We have bagged salad mixes, either a mild lettuce mix or a spicy Asian mix. We will also have freshly pulled Hakurei turnips, radishes and leeks! We will have our winter stand-bys of potatoes, onions, carrots, parsnips, beets, rutabaga, Red Jacket apple cider, along with our own frozen corn. We’ll have our usual eggs and chickens.
The every other Saturday schedule can be a little hard to remember so please tell your friends, neighbors and mailman that the market is THIS WEEKEND!
Forward this email to others as well or they can sign up for the next newsletter at www.canandaiguafarmersmarket.com