| Farm fresh, local goods year-round at the Canandaigua Farmers Market
Last “Winter” market of season this Saturday. Then in two weeks we move back to the pavilion for the start of summer market on June 1st!
Here’s a sneak peek of vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Clearview Farm will have certified organic ramps (wild leeks); dried dill, basil (lemon and holy-tulsi tea), and spearmint; organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef in a variety of cuts (steaks, roasts, burger, liver, and more); organic buckwheat; and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry cannellini, black and pinto beans.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Multigrain, Raisin and Beer bread
- Kitchen Blessings hopes to see everyone this Saturday. We’ll have a wide array of cookies including the Lemon Lavender Shortbread and Raspberry Crumb Bars.
There will be a selection of small (6″) pies and also Cinnamon Rolls.
As always we have a wonderful selection of jams & jellies.
Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm has:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Amber Reifsteck will have a couple spring bouquets, and handmade soaps.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Shiitake, Lion’s Mane and King Oyster mushrooms this week, always fresh picked and USDA certified 100% organic. We will also have dried Lion’s Mane mushrooms, picked fresh and dried within 24hrs to maximize nutrients. Don’t forget to try our Brain Booster Lion’s Mane Coffee or Powder, a smart start to your day!
- Riedman Happy Hives will be back at market this Sat with the sweet stuff – 1 and 2lb jars of raw local honey! Buzz by and say hello!
- Lake2Lake Meats will have a full stock of Bedient Farms’ Beef, Pork, and Lamb! Stock up for Memorial Day! We will have all your grilling needs including ground beef patties, sausage and steaks! Also check out our variety of items for the smoker! Brisket, Pork Butt, Legs of Lamb and Hams! If you don’t see just what you need in the online store just text, call or email! See you at the last winter market!!
- My Little Farm will have:
*LEG AND THIGN
*BONE IN BREAST
*BREAST (Bone in & Boneless)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG N THIGH
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!
|10am-11am Nov 3, 17
Dec 1, 15, 29
Jan 12, 26
Feb 9, 23
March 9, 23
April 6, 20
May 4, 18
Antis Street Lot
South Main Street
Behind Byrne Dairy
| Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmer’s Market, All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers’ Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers’ Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list