Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
A huge THANK YOU to all of you who have supported us over the season. This week is our final week of "summer market" under the pavilion, and it coincides with the city's Fall into Canandaigua Halloween celebration, so be sure to schedule in a stop at the market for some "scary-good" autumn shopping while you're enjoying the festivities. Then next week join us as we move to the Antis Street parking lot for the every-other-week winter market.
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will be back at market with a variety of raw honey in 1 and 2 in jars including tastings of a new Thai Chili spiced honey!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Beer bread, Raisin and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings would like to say THANK YOU to all who supported us this market season. We will be at market this week with many tasty Fall treats. We’ll continue to have fresh Apple, Concord Grape, and Fall Red Raspberry pies in both large and small sizes.
The Pumpkin cookies are still very popular so we’ll continue to have those along with all of your other favorite cookies including regular Coconut & Chocolate Coconut Macaroons.
Don’t forget the great selection of jams and jellies which include great fall flavors such as: Apple/Pear, Crab Apple, Concord Grape, Quince, Elderberry, and MANY more! These make great gifts. And don’t forget we offer a deal when you buy more than one.
- Amber Reifsteck will have freshly carved pumpkins for Halloween, beeswax tapers, Halloween soaps, broom corn swags, pumpkins on a stick, and flowered gourds.
- My Little Farm will have:
WHOLE CUT UP CHICKEN $14.00
TURKEY — 1 LEG & 1 WING BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
2 LEGS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
NECKS AND GIZZARD BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
*BREAST (Bone in & Boneless)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG N THIGH
*LEG N WING
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW..
These Turkeys will be fresh Turkeys. Pick up Date is Tuesday and Wednesday at my place.
If you need a fresh turkey before these dates we can also do that..
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc.
Has started thinking about the upcoming Holiday Season This week ONLY we are taking $1.00 off Vanilla Beans in glass, Take a look at our gift packaged item or custom order! This week Mulling Spice, Cinnamon Duo Gift Package and All Purpose Salt(compare to Jane's Crazy Salt) IN a grinder for your convenience! We will help you prepare for chilly weather with SOUP and biscuit MIXES, dry broth mixes, our "sea" of spices in a variety of sizes, Beans, lentils and rice, our perfectly paired finishing salts, Flavored chocolate bars, Baking products and flavors(including Vanilla Bean Paste, Lavender and Madagascar Vanilla), Dip mixes- sweet and savory, Salad dressing Mixes, dessert options!
Many Heathier options including Chia seeds, peanut Butter powder, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes and MORE!
Gift crate trios spice jars paired with Delicious blends.
Stock up for your winter needs before the Summer Market ends with the most fresh Flavorful blends and spices and Dazzle your Family with Flavor!!!
If you have something in mind, call ahead (585-869-5251) & I will bring it with me! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will continue to have lots of apples such as Honey Crisp, Jonagold, Golden Delicious, Winesap, Crispin, Gala and Empire. And possibly more. Come check us out to see if we have your favorite!
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have Certified Organic salad mix, carrots, arugula, sweet potatoes, romaine and red leaf lettuce, pea shoots, red and yellow potatoes, radishes, turnips, beets, onions, green cabbage, baby kale, and garlic.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Shiitake and King Oyster mushrooms and Brain Booster Lion's Mane Coffee!
- The Dalai Java will have iced coffee (medium size), hot coffee (medium size), 14 oz bags of whole bean coffee all varieties, and espresso Rice Krispies.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- Stony Brook WholeHeartedFoods will be bringing FRESH FLX (industrial) HEMP SEED OIL! Expeller-pressed and sourced from FLX farms, perfect fall flavor enhancer for roasted squash, beets, parsnips – all your favorite fall vegetables. And the oil is high in heart healthy fats and full of flavor. Of course, we’ll have our roasted pepitas in 1 pound value packs and our organic sunflower oil for ALL your cooking needs this season.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424