Time flies… when we just saw you a week ago!
Thank you to all who came out to our unscheduled market last weekend, we’re getting back to our schedule by having market again this Saturday!
Find us now through May, in our Winter Home, behind the Main Street Byrne Dairy. We set up every other Saturday 10am-11am to bring you the best in local food choices.
Here’s a few sneak peaks on vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Fisher Hill Farm has salad greens, sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots, onions, parsnips, winter squash, cabbage, beets, celeriac, rutabaga and more. Eggs, whole chicken & duck, Red Jacket juices and local apples as well.
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm offers
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple Coated Almonds, Cashews & Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup Flavors: *Golden* *Amber* *Dark* *Very Dark*
Maple Cream Spread, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Garlic Rub, Maple Mustard
Maple Coffee, Maple Tea, Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple Dog Treats
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes, Maple Granola
Body Care Products: Maple – Vanilla: Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Bristol Mushrooms will have King Oyster and Lion’s Mane. All USDA certified organic!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat and sweet breads
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with fresh baked cookies and more. We’ll also have granola, many jams & jellies which will include a fresh batch of Winter Holiday Jam. And we’ll also have fresh baked 6″ pies including red raspberry and cherry.
- Riedman Happy Hives will be bringing local honey in various sizes.
- Clearview Farm is bringing certified organic golden turnips; dried Italian oregano, Genovese basil, lemon basil, sage, thyme and spearmint; an assortment of organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef cuts; Callan Farms organic dry black and cannellini beans; Andy’s organic sweet potatoes; Fellenz family farm organic purple-top turnips, celeriac and watermelon radishes. All produce is local and certified organic.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few stew starters, halved squash, and beeswax tapers. This will be her last market until the spring flowers come back on as she is getting low on squash.
- Lakestone Family Farm will be at market and he will have certified organic chicken pieces, whole chickens, chicken feet and bones for stock, watermelon and daikon radish, Savoy cabbage, fingerling potatoes and eggs.
We will also have specials on chicken wings and drumsticks to stock up for the super bowl.
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!