We, as vendors, are lucky to have such dedicated customers to stick with us during these winter months. And we all are lucky to be recipients of such wonderful, local food options!
Find us now through May, in our Winter Home, behind the Main Street Byrne Dairy. We set up every other Saturday 10am-11am to bring you the best in local food choices.
Here’s a few sneak peaks on vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Fisher Hill Farm has microgreens, pea & sunflower shoots, Asian greens, potatoes, carrots, onions, parsnips, cabbage, beets, kohlrabi, turnips and more. Eggs, whole chicken & duck, Red Jacket juices and local apples as well.
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm offers
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple Coated Almonds, Cashews & Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup Flavors: *Golden* *Amber* *Dark* *Very Dark*
Maple Cream Spread, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Garlic Rub, Maple Mustard
Maple Coffee, Maple Tea, Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple Dog Treats
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes, Maple Granola
Body Care Products: Maple – Vanilla: Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Kitchen blessings will be having fresh baked cookies, cinnamon rolls, and some fruit pies (6″) only. Also…many good jams & jellies available. Fresh batches of red raspberry, strawberry, and Rhubarb/ strawberry are being made this week. And …fresh granolas as well!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Focaccia, Honey Wheat and Asiago Ciabatta
- Bedient Farms has your BRISKET for making your own, healthier Corned Beef! Ask us for our recipe! We will have a full stock of beef, pork and chicken. Come check out some great March Stock-up Deals!
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!