DATE: Sat. Aug. 12 – 8:30 – 12:30
Canandaigua Farmer’s Market
Mill Street Pavilion Canandaigua
Help your kids learn about fresh farm food. Where it comes from, what some of it is. Sit on a bale of hay and listen to farm and food related stories read by teachers at our Storytime tent. Make crafts to take home. Grab a Scavenger Hunt card and visit vendors in our market learning about farm fresh foods and products and pick a prize from our prize box! Parents – bring along a few gently used Children’s books for our book donation table.
Kids day incudes:
· Farm Market Scavenger hunt with prizes
· Farm animal themed story time at our special story time tent – join Dawn Landes and other teachers
as they read stories at our story hour while kids and parents can sit on hay bales
· Kids & Parents can complete a variety of farm animal crafts at our craft table.
· Used (or New) Children’s Book Donation Drop Off to benefit Literacy Volunteers and Community Reading Partnership: Please clean out your children’s book shelf and share you gently used books for children of all ages so another child can enjoy them!
· Live Entertainment featuring the amazing Rhonda Helene