This Saturday is the last “winter” market of the season. And in two weeks we’ll be back at the pavilion for the start of summer market on June 6th! Once again we remind everyone to observe physical distancing and leave 6 feet of space between yourself and others at the market. Mouth and nose coverings are required.
Here’s a sneak peek of vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Clearview Farm will have organically- nourished, truly free-range hen and duck eggs; 100% grass-grown (no grain) Angus beef as steaks, roasts, ground beef and variety cuts, such as liver, stew meat and short ribs; dried herbs (tulsi tea, nettle tea, lemon basil, dill) and Genesee Valley dry beans (black, cannellini), ramps (wild leeks), catnip and cilantro.
- Stoney Acres Farm will have lettuce, radishes, spinach,kale, arugula, pork and a small amount of eggs.
- Kitchen Blessings It is our LAST Winter Market! Kitchen Blessings Baking will be there with all of your favorite cookies. The special cookies this weekend will be Lemon Thumbprint cookies filled with homemade lemon curd. Lemon Lavender Shortbread cookies will be available as well.
We’ll also have our “always popular” patriotic star ⭐️ cutout cookies.
We’ll have Oatmeal Bread Loaves as well. This may be my last week for making bread as the summer brings on many other things to take up my time.
We’ll see what the demand is.
Rhubarb treats will be available as it is right in season. We’ll have Fresh Rhubarb Scones (sold as singles).
And the 6” pies this week will be Rhubarb, Rhubarb- Strawberry and Fruits of the Forest.
The new batches of Jam this week are : Peach, Blueberry and Red Raspberry.
MANY other wonderful jams & jellies available. If it’s not on the table, PLEASE ASK!
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm has: MAPLE MUSTARD
🍁 Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
🍁 Bourbon Barrel Aged COFFEE INFUSED Maple Syrup
🍁 HUCKLEBERRY Infused Maple Syrup
🍁Maple BBQ Sauce
🍁MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
🍁Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Maple Cashew Granola
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
- CDGA Coffee Co will be celebrating Memorial Day weekend with a re-release of the popular Black Button bourbon barrel aged CDGA Four Country Roast! The green beans have been aging in Black Button bourbon barrels for the last few weeks and will be roasted on Wednesday May 20. This is a limited roasting run. Perfect for a Father’s Day present (or late Mother’s Day!!). We will also have all our staples: Costa Rica DR Congo Guatemala Agustinmo Forest (Colombia) CDGA Four Country Roast Sumatra Burundi SBA Blend Mexican Decaf
- Komorebi will be stocked up on a variety of kombucha flavors in 16oz bottles, as well as two or more flavors on tap for growler fills. Various herbal body care products and teas will also be available.
- Pickering Farms will be there. Due to the butchers being back logged we are out of choice cuts and burger until approximately the middle of June. But we have several delicious roast steaks that would that would be good too marinades and serve on the grill for the memorial day weekend
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market this week with the sweet stuff — with 1 and 2 lb glass jars of local honey! We are happy to have your order ready if you pre-order by calling (585) 394-6597. Also are taking VENMO if you have that as a form of payment. See you there!
- Andy’s Specialty Garlic and Produce will be bringing Certified Organic salad mix, arugula, celery, rainbow chard,
red radishes. pea and sunflower shoots.
- My Little Farm MY LITTLE FARM WILL HAVE…
IF POSSIBLE PRE ORDER… 5857375208 TEXT OR KMURPHY142@HOTMAIL.COM
*MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THE WEBSITE WE ARE OUT OF A LOT OF THINGS TIL JUNE 12TH MARKET
EGGS… FREE RANGE (I AM IN NEED OF EGG CARTONS)
*HALF CHICKEN SALE $7.50
*WHOLE CUT-UP SALE $16.00
*LEG AND THIGH SALE $12.00
*LEGS SALE $10.00
*GROUND TURKEY $7.50
*HAM SALE $1 OFF PER # (BREAKFAST AND DINNER)
*SAUSAGE SALE 5 FOR $25 (BREAKFAST OR ZESTY) LINK GREAT FOR GRILLING
***Amber Reifsteck will not be at market this weekend, due to not having anything in bloom this weekend. But will be back in two weeks for the start of summer market.
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!