Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
2 more Saturdays under the pavilion (we're there through the end of October) and then join us when we make the move to the Antis Street lot for the every-other-week winter market starting Nov. 3rd. Many of our vendors are able to bring product to the market the entire year!
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings looks forward to being back to the market. We’ll have Concord Grape , Apple, and fresh Fall Raspberry Pies. The cookie of the week will be Fresh Glazed Apple cookies. Pumpkin Cookies will also be available as well as fresh Cinnamon
Rolls. Make sure you get the Molasses cookies as they seem to go FAST this time of year. And of course…jams & jellies abound! Start stocking up for winter. And, these also makes great gifts!
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets if the freeze doesn't take them out. Also big bunches of bittersweet, pumpkins on a stick, broom corn swags, beeswax tapers, and Star Wars and Halloween soaps.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc.
Has started thinking about the upcoming Holiday Season, Take a look at our gift packaged item or custom order! This week Mulling Spice, Cinnamon Duo Gift Package and All Purpose Salt(compare to Jane's Crazy Salt) IN a grinder for your convenience! We will help you prepare for chilly weather with SOUP and biscuit MIXES, dry broth mixes, our "sea" of spices in a variety of sizes, Beans, lentils and rice, our perfectly paired finishing salts, Flavored chocolate bars, Baking products and flavors(including Vanilla Bean Paste, Lavender and Madagascar Vanilla), Dip mixes- sweet and savory, Salad dressing Mixes, dessert options and FREE SAMPLES!
Many Healthier options including Chia seeds, peanut Butter powder, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes and MORE!
Gift crate trios spice jars paired with Delicious blends.
Stock up for your winter needs before the Summer Market ends with the most fresh Flavorful blends and spices and Dazzle your Family with Flavor!!!
If you have something in mind, call ahead (585-869-5251) & I will bring it with me! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Lion's Mane and Shiitake mushrooms this week. Always fresh picked and USDA certified 100% organic!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have lots of apples including Honey Crisp, Macoun, Empire Gala, Crispin and Gold Delicious. Still more varieties to be picked so we may have more!!! Come check us out and see.
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of Beef, Pork and Lamb! Stock up with our Family Packs, Freezer Packs and Meal Deals! Don’t forget we are taking orders for holiday Legs of Lamb, Tenderloin Roasts and Prime Rib Roasts, get signed up at market!
- My Little Farm will have:
WHOLE CUT UP CHICKEN $14.00
TURKEY — 1 LEG & 1 WING BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
2 LEGS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
NECKS AND GIZZARD BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
*BREAST (Bone in & Boneless)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG N THIGH
*LEG N WING
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW..
These Turkeys will be fresh Turkeys. Pick up Date is Tuesday and Wednesday at my place.
If you need a fresh turkey before these dates we can also do that..
- The Dalai Java will have iced coffee (medium size), hot coffee (medium size), 14 oz bags of whole bean coffee all varieties, and espresso Rice Krispies.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
***Riedman Happy Hives will be absent from the market this week.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424