In like an ice cube, out like freezer burn!
I'm just having a hard time thinking of much that happened during this last bitter cold month other than the freezing temps and blustering winds. Hopefully you were staying indoors and making delicious soups, stews and roasts! We truly appreciate your commitment in joining us on these last several bitter cold Saturdays, we'll be doing it again this weekend and hoping for better things to come when the calendar turns!
We've made the year long market a reality – now let's encourage more folks to check us out every other Saturday during these cold winter months! We've been pleased to see the increase in traffic this year, help us keep spreading the word!
Come see what is exhibited at the Canandaigua Winter Farmers' Market… we think you'll be surprised at the selection of homegrown produce and excited at the value added goods.
This Saturday look for these great items from our vendors:
- Lakestone Family Farm will be featuring whole chickens, chicken thighs, legs, and thigh quarters, eggs and beets.
Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Wheat, Marble Rye, Raisin
- Fisher Hill Farm has potatoes, onions, parsnips, carrots, cabbage, celeriac, rutabaga, Red Jacket apple cider, whole chickens and eggs, along with our own frozen corn & peas. We will also have Crispin & Fuji apples.
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies will have many jams and pickles. Fresh granola and great Paleo baked goods. We'll have applesauce too!
- Newbury Park Pastries returns and is bringing chicken, shepherds, veggie & pulled pork pot pies. Thanks!
- Bedient Farms will be loaded up with Beef, Chicken and Turkey. We do have limited supply of pork, if you’d like some be sure to pre-order! Also sign up for whole or half hogs and whole or half shares of lamb! See you at the market!
- Noreen & Dick Whitney of Nordic Farm return with many new jams and jellies. We also have granola and pickles. Noreen has begun baking Paleo baked goods and will have 4-5 different items.
Newbury Park Pastries, Rise n Shine Bread, Riedman Happy Hives, Italy Hill Produce and Amber Reifsteck will not be attending this weekend.
The every other Saturday schedule can be a little hard to remember so please tell your friends, neighbors and mailman that the market is THIS WEEKEND!
Forward this email to others as well or they can sign up for the next newsletter at www.canandaiguafarmersmarket.com