Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
We've got all the October flavors at the market! Whether you're looking for items for dinner, dessert, or just a few pumpkins to use in your autumn decor, you can find it all here!
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will BEE there with fall, spring and sunkissed honey. We may have fresh cut honeycomb too!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Beer bread, Raisin and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings will be at market with all the Fall favorites. Grape & Apple pies, Pumpkin cookies, Fall Leaf cutout cookies, big soft Cinnamon Rolls and more.
And don’t forget we have a great selection of jams & jellies including fall flavors such as: Concord Grape jelly, Autumn Apple-Pear Jam, Quince Jelly, Elderberry Jelly, and many more!
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few flower bouquets, broom corn swags, flowered gourds, and her first pumpkins on a stick.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will help you prepare for chilly weather with SOUP and biscuit MIXES, dry broth mixes, our "sea" of spices in a variety of sizes, Beans, lentils and rice, our perfectly paired finishing salts, Flavored chocolate bars, Baking flavors, Dip mixes- sweet and savory, Salad dressing Mixes, Gift crate trios(a set of 3 spice jars filled with Delicious blends) , Baking Products, dessert options, gift basket options, to many to list and FREE SAMPLES!
Stock up with the most fresh Flavorful blends and spices and Dazzle your Family with Flavor!!!
If you have something in mind- call ahead (585-869-5251) & I will bring it with me! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have peaches, Asian pears and many apple varities — Honey Crisp, Empire, Cortland, Macoun, Macintosh, Gala, Fuji and Ginger Gold. And maybe a few more as we are still picking.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have Certified Organic spinach, salad mix, carrots, arugula, green beans, romaine, green and red leaf lettuce, pea and sunflower shoots, red and yellow potatoes, radishes, turnips, beets, onions, baby kale, zucchini, garlic, and sweet potatoes.
- The Dalai Java will have iced coffee (medium size), hot coffee (medium size), 14 oz bags of whole bean coffee all varieties, and espresso Rice Krispies.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have King Oyster and Lion's Mane this week. Always fresh picked and certified 100% organic!
- My Little Farm will have:
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
WE HAVE TURKEY AVAILBLE NOW ALSO,
*BREAST (Bone in & Boneless)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG N THIGH
*LEG N WING
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW..
These Turkeys will be fresh Turkeys. Pick up Date is Tuesday and Wednesday at my place.
If you need a fresh turkey before these dates we can also do that..
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424