Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
It's Kids Day at the market this weekend! Bring the kids (or borrow one from a friend 😉), and join us for a market scavenger hunt with prizes! The Girls Scouts will be here face painting! And Sonnenberg Gardens will be with us sharing Victorian crafts! We're also having a children's book drive, where you can drop off your gently used children's books to benefit Community Reading Partnership. Come and join the fun!
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will have our specialty sun kissed honey (Stop by to ask us about it and give it a taste…it's addicting!). We will ofcourse have our raw local Spring and Fall varieties as well.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Beer bread, Raisin and sweets
- Wagers Cider Mill will have a few varieties of apples, and then peaches, cider, cider donuts, cider jelly.
- Prima Pop will have 29 gourmet flavors of popcorn.
- Kitchen Blessings is happy to be back at the market this week. We’ll have lots of fresh baked cookies including the popular Lemon Lavender Shortbreads, and frosted cutouts. The pies will be Red Raspberry, Peach, Peach Melba (peach & raspberry combination), and apple.
We’ll also have fresh cinnamon rolls and scones.
We also have many great fruit jams from our farmhouse kitchen.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds Cashews Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Maple
Sugar Shaped Candy
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have peaches, crab apples, and regular apples such as Pristine and Paula Red. Maybe even an assortment of heirloom apples. 🙂
- The Dalai Java will have iced coffee (medium size), hot coffee (medium size), 14 oz bags of whole bean coffee all varieties, and espresso Rice Krispies.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- Tripleberry Farm will have lots of our Pesticide-free Blueberries and Blackberries this week. We will also have fresh made Pesticide-free Berry Jams. Lots of goat milk soaps will be available also, including Jewel Weed for poison ivy, Peaches & Cream and Pineapple Papaya.
- My Little Farm will have:
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
WE WILL HAVE TURKEY AVAILABLE AT SEPT 1ST MARKET
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW..
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424