Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
Come join us this weekend for our annual Kids Day at the market! We will have a free scavenger hunt for kids with free prizes as well as music performed by C&L Railroad. Kids can look for the kids day check-in booth to get their scavenger hunt list and start hunting the market for fresh treasures and fun market facts.
Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with raw local honey in the usual 1& 2lb jars. We will have our mouth-watering sunkissed caramelized honey and hopefully freshly cut honeycomb!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain bread, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- Clearview Farm is bringing cucumbers, fresh Genovese and holy basil, summer squash (Cousa, patty pan and zucchini), Portuguese and curly kale, dried dill, holy basil-tulsi tea, spearmint, truly free-range eggs, organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef in a variety of cuts (bones, roasts, burger, liver, and more) and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry black and pinto beans.
- Kitchen Blessings will have fresh baked pies including Peach, Red Raspberry and Apple. We’ll also have cookies, cinnamon rolls, blueberry crumb bars, and other delicious treats.
Gluten Free cookies this week will be : Chocolate chip & Molasses.
Jams & jellies abound. It is not to early to start stocking up for fall/ winter.
We have a some unique flavors like Quince jelly, Barleduc (Currant preserves), Tomato Preserves, and Pink Raspberry Jam.
We are still featuring our Summer Medley with a mixture of strawberries, raspberries, and sweet cherries.
This week’s new batch will be Black Berry Jam.
- Lagoner Farms will have Peaches, nectarines, donut peaches, red and yellow plums, apricots, red pears, early gold, zestar and Paula red apples, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will have an array of Spices and some of our DELICIOUS 41 Blends made "In House"! Everything from Grilling to mild/ spicy. I will have pasta, dips, dressings, snacks, Baking Flavors, Couscous, Risotto, Sprinkles, some beans. So much more to list, but you will have to stop and see! If anyone cannot make it to the store call from noon to 4 on Friday at 585-869-5251 and I will bring what you Need!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping's apples have started! They will have crunchy, juicy Pristine apples as well as heirloom the tasty Dutchess of Oldenberg.
- My Little Farm will have:
EGGS… BROWN EGGS & NON GMO EGGS
…….AND DUCK EGGS
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*GROUND TURKEY (OUT)
*BREAST (Boneless) (OUT)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat) (OUT)
*LEG AND THIGH
*LEG & WING SALE $3.00 EACH
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce we will have certified organic salad mix, seedless cucumbers, arugula, carrots, red beets, kale, radishes, pea shoots, red leaf and romaine lettuce, garlic, new potatoes, sweet onions, and green summer cabbage.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have fresh picked, certified organic King Oyster and Lion’s Mane mushrooms.
Don't forget to try our Brain Booster Lion’s Mane Powder or Coffee, It's a smart part of your day!
*** East Hill Creamery will be absent from the market this week.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424