| Farm fresh, local goods year-round at the Canandaigua Farmers Market
Start the Saturday solstice off at market this weekend! Stock up for your holiday feasts, or do a little last minute shopping for some unique gifts.
Thank you all for your continued support of the market over the year. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Here’s a sneak peek of vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Clearview Farm will have squash (butternut and carnival), turnips, dried dill, dried lemon basil, nettle tea, tulsi tea, jalapeno and cayenne peppers, tomatillos, Genesee Valley dry beans (black, cannellini, and red kidney), truly free-range eggs, and 100% grass-grown (no grain), Angus beef steaks, roasts, ground beef, and miscellaneous cuts.
- Kitchen Blessings is looking forward to seeing everyone this Sat. This is our Annual Christmas Cookie Sale weekend. We will have buttery Christmas cookies, Gingerbread cookies, Rum Balls, Bourbon Balls, Homemade Marshmallows, and other kinds of fancy cookies available as well. There may also be some cookie platters available. And, don’t forget the jams and jellies as these make GREAT GIFTS.
No more orders are being taken at this time.
Also, I will NOT be at Market again until the second one in
Thank you again for a great season. MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR !
Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm has:
🍁 Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
🍁 Bourbon Barrel Aged COFFEE INFUSED Maple Syrup
🍁Maple BBQ Sauce
🍁MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
🍁Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Maple Cashew Granola
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
- CDGA Coffee Company will be serving up hot cups of our Black Button Bourbon Barrel Aged coffee as well as the original CDGA Country Roast.
We will also have whole bean and ground bags of:
Agustino Forest (Colombia)
CDGA Four Country Roast
And your last chance to grab some of the remaining bags of our Bourbon Barrel collaboration.
As a note, all our bags fit perfectly into Christmas stockings!
10% of all bean sales for December are going to Literacy Volunteers of Ontario and Yates Counties.
- Amber Reifsteck will have Christmas greenery swags, beeswax tapers, rolled honeycombed beeswax candles, and Star Wars soaps. This will be her last market of the season until the flowers return in the spring.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have fresh picked Lion’s Mane this week. Don’t forget that Brain Booster Powder, Coffee or Tea make great stocking stuffers!
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at the market with some ho ho holiday goodies! We’ have our 1 and 2lb jars of the sweet stuff – spring, fall; sun kissed honey as well as some holiday specialty items perfect for gift giving including special holiday cork-topped glass jars of honey in a cute bee themed burlap bag as well as a limited supply of our first effort at BEESWAX Balm (for body and hands) and few beeswax candles. Buzz on by and say hi and pick up some SWEET gifts!
- Andy’s Specialty Garlic and Produce will be bringing certified organic salad mix, spinach, celery, pea shoots, sweet potatoes, carrots, napa cabbage, green cabbage, red potatoes, red beets, garlic, and yellow onions.
- Bristol Hills Lavender and Flower Farm will have Paperwhites and Amaryliss
Lavender neck wraps
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!
|10am-11am Nov 9, 23
Dec 7, 21
Jan 4, 18
Feb 1, 15, 29
March 14, 28
April 11, 25
May 9, 23
Antis Street Lot
South Main Street
Behind the old Byrne Dairy building (Across the street from V-Pub and Pizano’s)
| Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmer’s Market, All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers’ Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers’ Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list