Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
The market has everything you need for your Labor Day weekend. Stop by and get cooking!
Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- CDGA Coffee will be introducing its first new coffee this Saturday. It is sourced from Sumatra and is organic and Free Trade certified. (As are all our coffees). If you like a dark roast, you’ll love this freshly, locally roasted coffee!!
CDGA will also be serving up our regular line-up, including:
Agustino Forest (Colombia)
CDGA Four Country Roast
And iced CDGA coffee as well!!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multugrain bread, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets.
- East Hill Creamery will be there with their selection of cheese.
- Kitchen Blessings will have Red Raspberry, Apple, and Peach pies this week.
Cookies will be plentiful, as well as cinnamon rolls.
We will have blueberry scones as well, and many kinds of jams. This week we have new batches of Blueberry and Peach Jams.
- Amber Reifsteck is sold out of sunflowers, but will have a few mixed bouquets.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will have an array of Spices and some of our DELICIOUS 41 Blends made "In House"! Everything from Grilling to mild/ spicy. I will have pasta, dips, dressings, snacks and Popcorn, Baking Flavors, Couscous, Risotto, Sprinkles, some beans and Gifting Options. So much more to list, but you will have to stop and see! If anyone cannot make it to the store call me at 585-869-5251 and I will bring what you Need!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have fresh apples such as Paula Red and Pristine and some heirloom apples as well as black berries.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have certified organic salad mix, seedless cucumbers, arugula, carrots, red beets, kale, radishes, pea shoots, red leaf and iceberg lettuce, garlic, new potatoes, sweet onions, and green summer cabbage.
- Cleaview Farm is bringing cantaloupe, ground cherries, jalapeno peppers, cucumbers, fresh Genovese and holy basil, squash (cousa, patty pan, and zucchini), Portuguese and curly kale, dried dill, holy basil-tulsi tea, spearmint, truly free-range eggs, organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef in a variety of cuts (bones, roasts, burger, liver, and more), and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry black and pinto beans.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have fresh picked Lion's Mane mushrooms this week. Don't forget to make our Brain Booster Lion's Mane Powder or Coffee a smart part of your day!
- Komorebi Kombucha is excited to be back at market after a short hiatus! We will have Lavender Lemonbalm, Palo Santo Birch Bark, and quite possibly a Cantaloupe Basil kombucha on tap. Turmeric Ginger will be available in bottle form. We will also have herbal tea blends and some nourishing body butter. Looking forward to being back!
*** Riedman Happy Hives is on vacation this week…We will be back next week!!
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424