Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
Just 2 more weeks of summer market under the pavilion. And then we move to our winter home in the Antis Street parking lot for our every-other-week winter market, starting November 9th!
Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market this Sat with local raw honey Fall, Summer and Sun Kissed varieties in 1 and 2 lb jars. It’s tea drinking weather – so stock up! We may also have honeycomb!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain bread, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- Clearview Farm is bringing tomatillos, jalapeno and cayenne peppers, baby bok choy, arugula, broccoli raab, radishes, delicata and acorn winter squash, ground cherries, sweet peppers, fresh holy basil, collards, Portuguese and curly kale, holy basil-tulsi tea, spearmint, truly free-range eggs and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry black, cannellini, red kidney and pinto beans. A variety of 100% grass-grown Angus beef (meaning no grain at all) will be on hand.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have fresh picked Lion's Mane this week. Don't forget to make our Brain Booster Lion's Mane Powder or Coffee a smart part of your day!
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets, sunflower bunches, bittersweet bunches, flowered gourds, broom corn wreaths and swags, and beeswax tapers.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
COFFEE INFUSED bourbon barrel aged maple syrup
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have quince, and lots of apples including Honey Crisp, Snap Dragon, Fuji, Ginger Gold, and Crispin as well as an few heirloom apples.
- Bristol Hills Lavender and Flower Farm will have dahlia mini and large bouquets, dahlias by the stem, bitter sweet bunches, lavender neck wraps, and lavender candles.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will be bringing certified organic salad mix, spinach, arugula, carrots, salad turnips, red and yellow potatoes, red beets, kale, radishes, pea shoots, romaine and red leaf lettuce, garlic, onions, and green summer cabbage.
- My Little Farm WILL HAVE…
EGGS… BROWN EGGS & NON GMO EGGS
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*BREAST (Boneless) (Bone in)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG AND THIGH (out)
*LEG & WING SALE $5.00 EACH
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424