Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
We'd like to THANK YOU all for supporting your local farmers' market over the season. This week will is our final week of "summer market" under the pavilion, and it coincides with the city's Fall into Canandaigua Halloween celebration. Be sure to stop by the market in the midst the festivities for some "scary-good" autumn shopping. Then in two weeks join us on November 9th when we move to the Antis Street parking lot for the start of the every-other-week "winter market."
Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will certainly be buzzing at our last market under the pavilion with sweet local honey in our usual. Varieties – Fall, Spring & Sun kissed.
We will have fresh honeycomb in beautiful bass wood boxes – makes a great gift and delicious to have on the table!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin brrad, Asiago Ciabatta, Foccocia, Multigrain bread, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- East Hill Creamery will be at market with their selection of cheese.
- Kitchen Blessings will be at market this weekend. We will be having as many good things as ever! All your favorite cookies, coconut macaroons, cinnamon rolls, and more.
We will still have Fall pies such as: Apple, Grape, and Fruits of the Forest.
We will continue to have a great selection of jams & jellies. These make great gifts or to use for your winter time meals. They are also great for glazes in your cooking.
I WILL be taking Thanksgiving orders. It is not to early to talk to me about this.
This may be our last pavilion market for this season…..but the Winter Market brings more wonderful opportunities for your Fall and Holidays ahead!
We look forward to staying connected with you!
- Amber Reifsteck lost most of her flowers to the frost, but will have carved pumpkins, bittersweet bunches and wreaths, flowered gourds, broom corn wreaths and swags, and beeswax tapers.
- Seneca Vegetables will have the following:
Broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, cabbage, onions, beets, tomatoes, sweet peppers, hot peppers, eggplant, winter squash, pumpkins, dried flower bouquets and a few fresh flower bouquets.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
COFFEE INFUSED bourbon barrel aged maple syrup
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have quince, as well as lots of apples including Honey Crisp, Snap Dragon, Crispin, Fuji,Northern Spy, Empire, Cortland, Gold Delicious and Jonagold. There will also be an assortment of heirloom apples. If you are looking for a particular apple that is not on the list, please let me know. We may have it but not at market.
- Clearview Farm is bringing dill, tomatillos, jalapeno and cayenne peppers, baby bok choy, arugula, broccoli raab, radishes, butternut, delicata and acorn winter squash, pie pumpkins, ground cherries, sweet peppers, fresh holy basil, collards, Portuguese and curly kale, holy basil-tulsi tea, spearmint, truly free-range eggs and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry black, cannellini, red kidney and pinto beans. A variety of 100% grass-grown Angus beef (meaning no grain at all) will be on hand.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will be bringing certified organic salad mix, spinach, arugula, carrots, salad turnips, red and yellow potatoes, red beets, kale, radishes, romaine and red leaf lettuce, garlic, onions, sweet potatoes, and green summer cabbage.
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of beef and pork for you to stock up on until the first winter market Nov. 9th! Order ahead for best and first picks!! Thank you for an awesome season!!
- My Little Farm WILL HAVE…
EGGS… BROWN EGGS & NON GMO EGGS
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*BREAST (Boneless) (Bone in)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG AND THIGH (out)
*LEG & WING SALE $5.00 EACH
*** Mrs. Brake's Spices and PrimaPop are done with market for the year.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424