The calendar says autumn officially arrives this Saturday! Bring in the season with a trip to the market and see everything that’s “in season” during this autumn season. We remain under the pavilion every Saturday through the end of October.
Dr. Bessette Naturals will have freshly made solid pet shampoo bars. All natural ingredients with lavender essential oil. Tons of bubbly lather for a shiny healthy coat!
The Woodland Elf will have mixed flower bouquets (no sunflowers this week, but they’ll return in a week or two). Also photo greeting cards, beeswax candles, and the first of my autumn flowered gourds!
Mrs. Brake’s Spices is so excited for you to experience:
· NEW Anise and Cinnamon Roll Pizzelles in a perfect snack size packages!
· Get your soup on with our soup in a cup gift assembly or all of the blends and everyday spices to make soup!
· We will be bringing some Cracked Peppercorn Mustard, so good as a marinade to any meal!
Ask about class “Inspiring Young Chefs” Only at Mrs. Brake’s. For every young chef in your life.
I will have September menu!
· Pizzelle cookies may be enjoyed instantly or frozen for up to 2 months for fresh flavor. Enjoy with coffee or hot chocolate
· Flavored mustard is great by itself or to thin out with vinegar as a salad dressing or marinade. No Flavor Wasted!
· Everyday blends and spices are not just for soup, try sprinkling into chili, cauliflower for a delicious pizza crust and so much more. Making your purchase not only budget friendly, but delicious!
Remember to Call & order, so your favorites will be ready or take time to look on mrsbrakes.com for inventory, then please call the store at 585-869-5251 to pre-order and I will bring your selection to the market with me!
Schraders Acres will have $5/lb. ground beef, $4 beef patties, a variety of steaks and roasts, and our new $2 beef bars!
We also have a variety of Build-Your-Own Beef Bundles. You can click here to pre-order on our website, and we will bring your bundle to the market on Saturday!
K&S Bischoping will have apples and nectarines.
Seasons of NY will have:
New! Tortellini and Sausage in a Butternut Sauce
Turkey in Green Curry over Rice
Andouille Sausage with Peppers and Onions on Rice
Chicken, Veggies and Peanut Sauce over Rice Noodles!
Deconstructed Pork Egg Roll
Asian Fusion Vegan
Asian Fusion with Shrimp
Sweet Potato and Peanut
Super Vegetable Vegan
Cream of Broccoli
Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque
Soups with Meat
Super Vegetable with Chicken
Lemon Chicken Orzo
Loaded Baked Potato
Gingered Carrot Miso
Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache
Spicy Chocolate Brownies
Flourless Chocolate Torte
Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
Apple Cheese Torte
Chocolate Ganache Brownies
Blueberry Breakfast Cookies
Edler Acres is restocked with our lamb cuts, racks, sausage, stew and ground lamb. We will also have eggs and some gluten free cookies.
Cloud Forest Farm will have:
Fruit Bushes: Raspberry, blueberry, cranberry, goji berry, black raspberry, honeyberry, and strawberry plants
Fruit and Nut Seedlings: Elderberry, butternut, Chicago hardy fig, and hazelnut
Native Perennials: Northern blue flag iris, shrubby cinquefoil, giant blue lobelia, scarlet bee balm, eastern red columbine, butterfly weed
New: Mulberry, woodland phlox, lilac (not native)
Kitchen Blessings Baking will have the flavors of FALL at this weekend’s market.
There will be Frosted Pumpkins Cookies, Apple Cider Cookies along with all the other favorites.
Pies will be Fresh Apple & Fresh Concord Grape.
We’ll have Cinnamon Rolls & Fresh Apple Cinnamon Scones.
There will also be Cranberry-Orange Biscotti to enjoy with hot drinks.
The new batches of Jelly will be: Elderberry & Niagara Grape.
*Thai By Night, the Fairville Baker, and Carney Agri will not be at the market this week.
* Riedman Happy Hives will sadly not BEE back at market until the first sat in Oct. Due to having to relocate our apiary mid-season, we are unable to pull the sweet stuff off as our bees need it as they adjust to their new home. Thank you for your patience!
* Black Squirrel Farms will return to the market on September 30th! Due to high demand, we unfortunately are unable to accept walnuts drop offs at the market. Walnuts can be dropped off at our site which is located at 590 NY 14, Penn Yan NY. See you all next week!
* Clearview Farm won’t be there this weekend, but plans to return in October.
Family Friendly Event Schedule:
October 7 Scavenger Hunt
October 28 Trick or Treat
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what’s happening!
We’re excited to celebrate our 22nd season!