Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
Goodbye August, Hello September!
Summer is starting to wind down as we "fall" into autumn, but that doesn't mean the market is winding down. We're under the pavilion through the end of October, so stop by this weekend and find everything you need for your Labor Day gathering.
And as we say goodbye to August, we also say goodbye to one of our longtime vendors: Fresh Ayr Farm will be at the market for the last time this weekend.
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Fresh Ayr Farm will be at market this Saturday for the Last time. After over 25 years it’s time to finally retire. We thank all our customer/ friends for their loyalty and friendship over the years. We will miss serving you the “best sweet corn around”! We’ll have our XTH 1273 “supersweet” yellow corn for your weekend parties and get- togethers. Hope to see you there!
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with Sunkissed honey (you have to taste it if you haven’t yet!) and our raw Fall and Spring varieties in 1 and 2 lb sizes. See you there!
- Peacemaker Brewing Company will be bringing the "Fonder & Blonder" Blonde Ale as well as the "Stolen Fruit" Peach Milkshake IPA as summer starts to wind down.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- Prima Pop will have 29 gourmet flavors of popcorn…..plus 3 different flavors of Old Bay seasoned popcorn!
- Kitchen Blessings will be at market with all of your favorite cookies, cinnamon rolls, and pies. The Blueberry Swirl Roll will be back this week. The pies will be: Fruits of the Forest, Apple, and Peach.
Stop in and check out the many kinds jams and jellies. We have new batches of Wild Maine Blueberry, and Elderberry.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc.
will help you prepare for your Labor Day get together with Grilling Blends made "In House" and NEW finishing salt duo's paired perfectly for you, Plus our NEW Red Curry! Baking flavors & Oils, A variety of sizes of the spices you need, Dip mixes- sweet and savory, Salad dressing Mixes, Gift basket trios(a set of 3 spice jars filled with Delicious blends) , Baking Products, dessert options and FREE SAMPLES!
If you have something in mind- call ahead (585-869-5251) & I will bring it with me! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds Cashews Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Maple
Sugar Shaped Candy
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have blackberries, peaches, nectarines and apples — Pristine, Ginger Gold, and Paula Red. Also an assortment of heirlooms including Gravenstein. Come check us out.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have carrots, salad mix, red leaf and romaine lettuce, pea and sunflower shoots, red potatoes, arugula, radishes, onions, baby kale, garlic, plum tomatoes, and cherry tomatoes.
- The Dalai Java will have iced coffee (medium size), hot coffee (medium size), 14 oz bags of whole bean coffee all varieties, and espresso Rice Krispies.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- Tripleberry Farm will be bringing our Pesticide-Free Blackberries and possibly Raspberries this week. It will also be the last week for our Blueberries. Be sure to stock up your freezer for making winter smoothies and baked goods. I will also have our Pesticide-Free Berry Jams including fresh batches of raspberry and strawberry.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Lion's Mane and King Oyster Mushrooms. always fresh picked and 100% USDA organic.
- My Little Farm will have:
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
WE WILL HAVE TURKEY AVAILABLE AT SEPT 1ST MARKET. ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW..
- Seneca Vegetables will have Corn, zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, egg plant, onions, garlic, melons, watermelons, honey, jalapeños, peblano, herbs, cut flower bouquets, and gladiolas.
***Stony Brook WholeHeartedFoods and Finger Lakes Food Cart will be absent from the market this week.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424