Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
Apples, Pumpkins, Squash; we've got all your fall favorites and more at the market! Come visit us every Saturday and get it all fresh and local.
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Peacemaker Brewing Company will have their new release "Puerto Penasco" Pineapple Wheat and the "Stole Fruit" Peach Milkshake IPA.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings will have a variety of baked goods for your weekend. We’ll have pies which will include Apple, Red Raspberry, Blueberry, and HOPEFULLY Concord Grape if the weather cooperates.
We’ll have Cinnamon Rolls, and maybe some Pumpkin treats as well.
We have a great variety of jams and jellies. It’s not to early to be thinking about gifts for the Holiday season or just stocking up for winter.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets, sunflower bunches, and beeswax candles.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will help you prepare for Fall with A variety of sizes of the spices you need! At our booth there will be Beans, lentils and rice, our perfectly paired finishing salts, Plus our NEW Red Curry! Baking flavors, Dip mixes- sweet and savory, Salad dressing Mixes, Gift basket trios(a set of 3 spice jars filled with Delicious blends) , Baking Products, dessert options, gift basket options and FREE SAMPLES!
Stock up with the most Flavorful blends and spices!
If you have something in mind- call ahead (585-869-5251) & I will bring it with me! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have black berries, Mac and Ginger Gold apples and heirlooms. Still picking so we may have more varieties!
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have plum tomatoes, salad mix, romaine and red leaf lettuce, pea and sunflower shoots, red and yellow potatoes, arugula, radishes, turnips, beets, onions, baby kale, zucchini and garlic.
- The Dalai Java will have iced coffee (medium size), hot coffee (medium size), 14 oz bags of whole bean coffee all varieties, and espresso Rice Krispies.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Lion's Mane mushrooms this week. Always picked fresh and USDA certified 100% organic!
- My Little Farm will have:
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
WE HAVE TURKEY AVAILABLE NOW ALSO,
*LEG N THING
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW…
- Stony Brook WholeHeartedFoods will have FRESH pressed pumpkin and butternut squash seed oil! And our 1 pound Pepitas for our hungry locavore fans including Pepitas, Maple Pepitas, Butternut Pepitas and our Sweet Chili Butternut Pepitas.
***Trippleberry Farm is done for the season.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424