Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
Autumn officially arrives this Saturday! Bring in the season with a trip to the market and see everything that's "in season" during this new season.
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with the sweet stuff…raw local honey in a variety of sizes and varieties. See you there!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Beer bread, Raisin and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings will be at market this week with all of your favorites. The popular Pumpkin cookies with brown sugar & maple frosting will be back as well as the Lemon Lavender Shortbread cookies.
As always we’ll have the big soft Cinnamon Rolls.
The pies this week will be: Red Raspberry, Blueberry, Peach, and Concord Grape.
If you have never tried a Grape Pie…now is the time. We make our pies the old fashioned way by separating the pulp from each & every grape.
And.. stop by check out our great selection of homemade jams & jellies.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a mixed flower bouquets, sunflower bunches, and her first flowered gourds for autumn.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will help you prepare for Fall with A variety of sizes of the spices you need! At our spot there will be Beans, lentils and rice, our perfectly paired finishing salts, Flavored chocolate bars, Baking flavors, Dip mixes- sweet and savory, Salad dressing Mixes, Gift basket trios(a set of 3 spice jars filled with Delicious blends) , Baking Products, dessert options, gift basket options and FREE SAMPLES!
Stock up with the most fresh Flavorful blends and spices and Dazzle your Family with Flavor!!!
If you have something in mind- call ahead (585-869-5251) & I will bring it with me! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have black berries, Asian pears, and lots of apples — Honey Crisp, Mac, Macoun, Ginger Gold, and Gala as well as a selection of heirloom apples.
- Bedient Farms will have many great FALL STOCK-UP SPECIALS! Our freezers will be full of BEEF, PORK and LAMB and we would like to see you go home prepped for making some warm, fall meals.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have plum tomatoes, salad mix, romaine and red leaf lettuce, pea and sunflower shoots, red and yellow potatoes, arugula, radishes, turnips, beets, onions, baby kale, zucchini and garlic.
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- My Little Farm will have:
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
WE HAVE TURKEY AVAILABLE NOW ALSO,
*BREAST (Bone in & Boneless)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG N THIGH
*LEG N WING
ORDER YOUR THANKSGIVING TURKEY NOW..
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 17th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424