The weekends are filling up!
It’s May in NY with garage sales, baseball games, charity walks and the beginning of festival season. Make the market part of your weekend plans as well!
We are STILL BEHIND THE DALAI JAVA! Starting June 6th we will move back under the pavilion with extended hours and an every Saturday schedule… but NOT this week!
We’ve made the year long market a reality – now let’s encourage more folks to check us out every other Saturday during these cold winter months! We’ve been pleased to see the increase in traffic this year, help us keep spreading the word!
Come see what is exhibited at the Canandaigua Winter Farmers’ Market… we think you’ll be surprised at the selection of homegrown produce and excited at the value added goods.
This Saturday look for these great items from our vendors:
- Sacheli’s will have our line of sauces, cheese spreads and condiments. We will also have advance sale tickets for the Blues and BBQ event at the farm at the discount price of $10. CFM customers will also get a $3 off BBQ coupon with their advance sale ticket. Stop by and ask about the event or visit www.onionjelly.com
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm’s featured item for this weekend is dark maple syrup. Also pick up some maple cream for a sweet Mother’s Day gift! Other products for Mother’s Day gifts are soft sugar shapes, maple granulated sugar, or maple garlic pepper rub.
Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has:
Mother’s Day Gift Boxes $10 each
Jams and Pickles, Salsa, Relish
4 Kinds of Granola
Paleo Baked Goods, they are also gluten free.
Spiced Pecans and Once Again Nut Butters
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English muffin bread, Asiago ciabatta, Rosemary Foccocia, wheat, pumpernickel, raisin
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick
Seneca Salted Caramel- our homemade caramel with salt from under Seneca Lake
A new release! Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits
- From Gottslond Farm,
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Clearview Farm will have certified organic ramps (hurry, it’s a very short season!), green onions, red sunchokes, gold turnips, certified organic free-range eggs, dried herbs, and dried beans — cannellini, red Merlot, and black.
- Lakestone Family Farm will have Organic chicken, eggs and kale.
- Fisher Hill Farm has GREENS! We have bagged salad mixes, either a mild lettuce mix or a spicy Asian mix. We will also have freshly pulled Hakurei turnips, radishes and leeks! We will have our winter stand-bys of potatoes, onions, carrots, parsnips, beets, rutabaga, Red Jacket apple cider, along with our own frozen corn. We will also have Crispin, Cortland, Golden Delicious & Fuji apples. We’ll have our usual eggs and chickens.
The every other Saturday schedule can be a little hard to remember so please tell your friends, neighbors and mailman that the market is THIS WEEKEND!
Forward this email to others as well or they can sign up for the next newsletter at www.canandaiguafarmersmarket.com