Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
It's still a "berry-good" week to be at market. Come check out our berries and other fresh offerings at the market this weekend.
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- East Hill Creamery will be at the market this week with their fine cheese selection.
- Rise and Shine Bread will English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain bread, Raisin bread, Beer bread and sweets
- CDGA Coffee will be serving up 16 ounce cups of Iced Coffee now that summer has started!!
Additionally, we will have cups of hot coffee and bags of the following freshly roasted coffee:
Agustino Forest of Colombia
CDGA Four Country Roast
- Kitchen Blessings will have cookies, cinnamon rolls and more. The Lemon Lavender Shortbreads will be back. Pies this week will be your favorite summer berry pies such as: Blueberry, Red Raspberry & Fruits of the Forest. There will also be flaky biscuits for your strawberry shortcakes.
We have MANY old fashioned jams and jellies. There will be new batches of Irish Rhubarb Jam (with a hint of ginger), Blackberry Jam, and Orange Marmalade.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets (the lilies are here!), beeswax tapers, and Star Wars soap.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will Have Spice samples this week along with, Our Store made Blends, seas of spices, healing oils, baking and dessert supplies, Pasta, popcorn, gift options(perfect for the host of your gathering), Buttermilk Pancake mix! Looking forward to seeing everyone and remember to call 585-869-5251 if you need something and I will Bring it with me!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
🍁 Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
🍁MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
🍁Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have Certified Organic carrots, vine ripe tomatoes, salad mix, spinach, green kale, romaine and iceberg lettuce, arugula, red radishes, pea shoots, fresh garlic, and potatoes.
- Trippleberry Farm will have lots of fresh picked Pesticide-Free strawberries this week, great for smoothies, shortcake or just snacking. We will also have our traditional and reduced sugar pesticide-free jams.
- Komorebi Kombucha will have Lavender Lemon Balm and Palo Santo Birch Bark kombucha and an assortment of medicinal herbal blends! 😊
- MY LITTLE FARM WILL HAVE…
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*GROUND TURKEY (OUT)
*BREAST (Boneless) (OUT)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG AND THIGH
*LEG & WING SALE $3.00 EACH
- Bristol Hills Lavender and Flower Farm will have: fresh bunches of culinary lavender, lavender neck wraps and fresh bouquets.
- Clearview Farm will have certified organic catnip, dried dill, holy basil-tulsi tea), and spearmint; truly free-range eggs; organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef in a variety of cuts (bones, steaks, roasts, burger, liver, and more); organic buckwheat; and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry cannellini, black, and pinto beans.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424