Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
We've got your Red, White, and Blue at market this weekend! Stop in for 4th of July specials, and stock up for your celebration!
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain bread, Beer bread, Raisin bread and sweets
- My Little Farm MY LITTLE FARM WILL HAVE…
4TH OF JULY SPECIAL … HALF CHICKENS $6 EACH
EGGS… CHICKEN & DUCK
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*GROUND TURKEY (OUT)
*BREAST (Boneless) (OUT)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG AND THIGH
*LEG & WING SALE $3.00 EACH
- Bristol Hills Lavender and Flower Farm will have flower bouquets and fresh culinary grade lavender.
- Seneca Vegetables will be featuring freshly bottled honey in 2 lb., 1 lb. and 8 oz. sizes. Fresh strawberries, garlic scapes, hanging baskets, sun coleus, and, bedding plants of all kinds will be available.
- Kitchen Blessings hopes to see you at the market. We’ll have all the favorites. Pies will be Red Raspberry, Fruits of the Forest, Blueberry, Rhubarb, and Rhubarb Strawberry. This will be the last weekend for the Rhubarb pies.
Don’t forget the fresh Cinnamon Rolls.
And, come and check out our MANY varieties of jams and jellies.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets (lilies are coming on), beeswax tapers, and Star Wars soap.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
🍁 Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
🍁MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
🍁Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have nice selection of tasty apples. Great for summer snacking! 🙂
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Lion's Mane mushrooms and Brain Booster Lion's Mane Powder and Coffee.
- Clearview Farm will have certified organic catnip, fresh Italian oregano, dried dill, basil (lemon and holy-tulsi tea) and spearmint; truly free-range eggs; organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef in a variety of cuts (bones, steaks, roasts, burger, liver, and more); organic buckwheat; and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry cannellini, black and pinto beans
- Lagoner Farms will have strawberries , asparagus, rhubarb, apples, and hard cider
- Lake to Lake Meats will have a full stock of Bedient Farms’ pasture-raised, beef and pork! Stock up for the 4th of July! We will have specials on steaks, link sausage, beef and sausage patties, all beef hot dogs and much much more!! Order ahead for first and best, hand-picked order!! Lake2LakeMeats.com
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce we will have Certified Organic carrots, vine ripe tomatoes, salad mix, spinach, green kale, romaine and iceberg lettuce, arugula, red radishes, pea shoots, garlic scapes, and potatoes.
- Finger Lakes Food Cart will have your favorite breakfast sandwiches. Whether it is our infamous sausage, egg and cheese with Maple Cream or our delicious thick cut bacon, egg and cheese; we sure won’t disappoint with our locally sourced menu items.
- Trippleberry Farm will be bringing lots of our Pesticide-Free Strawberries this week. We will also have our traditional and reduced sugar, pesticide-free berry jams.
- CDGA Coffee will have the following freshly roasted coffee available in 12 ounce bags and freshly brewed by the cup:
CDGA Four Country Roast
Agustino Forest (Colombia)
- Komorebi Kombucha will have Lavender Lemon Balm, Palo Santo Birch Bark, and Turmeric Ginger kombucha at the market on Saturday, as well as a variety of herbal tea blends and body butter!
*** Riedman Happy Hives will not be at market on Sat! We’ll be buzzing at a family celebration instead. We will be back next week with the sweet stuff!
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424