Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
A fresh brewed drink,
Or a cut of meat.
We've got 'em all and more at the market this weekend!
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with the sweet stuff – raw local honey – from our hive to yours in 8oz, 1 and 2lb jars. Bee Happy and see you Sat!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain bread, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets
- Bristol Hills Lavender will have fresh flower bouquets, lavender neck wraps and fresh bunches of lavender.
- Kitchen Blessings will have all of your favorite farm-style cookies including frosted cutouts. Gluten Free brownies will be back along with gluten free PB chip cookies, and coconut macaroons.
We’ll also have scones, cinnamon rolls, and swirl bread which makes great toast/French toast.
The pies will be: Rhubarb, Blueberry, Strawberry- Rhubarb, and Fruits of the Forest.
This week’s special treat will be FRESH Strawberry cake roll (in individual slices).
Also, come by and check out all of the unique jams & jellies!
- Amber Reifsteck is sold out of flowers this week (unless there's a cancellation), but will have beeswax tapers and catnip at her table.
- Lake2Lake Meats will have a full stock of Bedient Farms Beef and Pork! We will be featuring pulled pork samples using Wolschlegal Maple BBQ sauce and you can pickup shoulder roasts and shoulder-cut pork stew cubes to make your own easily in the crockpot! Be sure to check out our bundle deals and full selection on the website!
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will be Gearing up for the Camping Season Again! With all the Grilling essential Blends and array of spices, Spice sampler kits, Popcorn, Pretzels, chocolate cookie sticks, Sesame oat sticks, perfect pairs, some pasta, Buttermilk Pancakes mix, Gift Crates, Dips & Dressing mixes, Even Vanilla Beans, Vanilla bean paste, Baking flavors and Saffron! I will have SAMPLES of Chocolate cookie sticks!!! Stop by and say HI!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have a nice variety of apples — very crunchy and tasty. A nice snack on hot summer days. 🙂
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce we will have Certified Organic salad mix, spinach, green kale, romaine and iceberg lettuce, arugula,
red radishes, pea shoots, garlic scapes, and potatoes.
- My Little Farm WILL HAVE…
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG AND THIGH
*LEG & WING
- Trippleberry Farm will have our 1st of the season Pesticide-Free Strawberries this week. We will also have lots of pesticide-free jams, traditional and reduced sugar.
- Lagoner Farms will have Strawberries!!!
Asparagus, Rhubarb, Apples
Hard Cider – Featuring Strawberry Rhubarb Cider
- Bristol Mushrooms will have fresh picked, certified organic Lion’s Mane and Shiitake mushrooms.
We also now offer our and dried Lion’s Mane mushrooms and Brain Booster Powder in multiple sizes.
Don't forget to try our Brain Booster Lion’s Mane Coffee, now with 40% more in each package! It's a smart start to your day!
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424