Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
The Strawberry Moon is waxing to full, and you may even find a few strawberries at market this weekend…
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will have spring and fall honey and hopefully some sun kissed honey.
- New Vendor East Hill Creamery will be selling their four cheeses: Underpass, Underpass Reserve, Happy Accident and Silver Lake. In addition we will be selling packages of cheese crisps.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain, Raisin, Beer bread and sweets.
- Kitchen Blessings will have many fresh baked cookies including frosted cut out cookies and two kinds of Gluten Free. We’ll have Fruits of the Forest, Blueberry, Strawberry Rhubarb and Rhubarb pies. Please remember the rhubarb pies will phase out at the end of June. There will also be Cinnamon Rolls & Cinnamon Swirl Bread Loaves (great for toast). And, there will be fresh Strawberry scones for your coffee or tea time this weekend. Don’t forget our many unique jams & jellies.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets (peonies are finally coming on), beeswax tapers, and catnip.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will be Gearing up for the Camping Season with all the Grilling essential Blends and array of spices, Spice sampler kits, Popcorn, Pretzels, chocolate cookie sticks, Sesame oat sticks, perfect pairs, some pasta, Buttermilk Pancakes mix, Gift Crates, Dips & Dressing mixes, Even Vanilla Beans, Vanilla bean paste, Baking flavors and Saffron!
- New Vendor Bristol Hills Lavender will have fresh cut flower bouquets and lavender neck wraps.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds : Cashews : Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have a good selection of delicious, crunchy apples to cover everyone's taste. Cold apples are a perfect snack on a hot summer day. 🙂
- My Little Farm will have:
*LEG AND THIGH
*BONELESS THIGHS (BACK IN STOCK)
*BONE IN BREAST
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG AND THIGH
*LEG & WING
- Trippleberry Farm will be bringing lots of fresh made Pesticide-Free, Traditional and Reduced Sugar Berry Jams this week. I will also have some Grape, Plum and Peach Jams.
- New Vendor Lagoner Farms will have a few strawberries, asparagus, rhubarb, apples, and hard cider
- Clearview Farm will have certified green garlic, organic nettles; rhubarb; dried dill, basil (lemon and holy-tulsi tea), chocolate mint and spearmint; organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef in a variety of cuts (bones, steaks, roasts, burger, liver, and more); organic buckwheat; and Genesee Valley Bean certified organic dry cannellini, black and pinto beans.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424