Fresh, local & unique — find it at the Farmers' Market in Canandaigua. Every Saturday June-October, 8:30-12:30 under the Mill Street pavilion just off Main Street.
Thank you to all of you for coming out and welcoming us back last weekend. We've got even more waiting for you this weekend!
We've added some wonderful new vendors to the market this year, to go along with your old favorites. Find out more about all of the market offerings below!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
- Riedman Happy Hives will have tastings of our local raw honey varieties — Spring, Fall and our specialty Sunkissed honey — and 8oz, 1 and 2 lb jars for purchase. Buzz on by our booth!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Multigrain bread, Beer bread, Raisin bread and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings will be at market with lots of fresh baked treats. Some special things on the menu will be pies: Rhubarb, Rhubarb- Strawberry, Red Raspberry and Fruits of the Forest.
We’ll also have Cinnamon Rolls and Cinnamon Swirl Bread Loaves. And the Strawberry Rhubarb Rolls will be back. The Lemon Lavender cookies which are always a hit. And, scones for your coffee or tea time this weekend.
Gluten Free cookie packs will be available of the Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Brownie kind.
We have many great jams: Strawberry, Red and Black Raspberry, Peach, Currant, Quince, Elderberry, Rhubarb, Apple, Grape varieties and more!
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets, beeswax tapers, and Star Wars soap.
- Mrs. Brake's Spices etc. will be bringing an array of spices, Spice sampler kits, Popcorn, Pretzels, chocolate cookie sticks, Sesame oat sticks, perfect pairs, some pasta, Gift Crates, Dips & Dressing mixes, Our blends in shaker containers, Baking flavors and flavorings. Vanilla beans, saffron, Buttermilk Pancake mix and Gelatin! Make a list and call the store, I will bring what you are looking for!
- New Vendor Lagoner Farm will have asparagus, rhubarb, apples, and hard cider
- K&S Bischoping will have a variety of crunchy and tasty apples this week. Great for snacks or baking. 🙂
- Love Grown Farm will have eggs, jams, rhubarb.
- Andy's Specialty Garlic and Produce will have Certified Organic salad mix, spinach, arugula, red radishes, pea shoots, and potatoes.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have fresh picked, certified organic Lion’s Mane mushrooms. We also now offer our and dried Lion’s Mane mushrooms and Brain Booster Powder in multiple sizes. Don't forget to try our Brain Booster Lion’s Mane Coffee, now with 40% more in each package! It's a smart start to your day!
- Trippleberry Farm will have lots of fresh made Pesticide-Free, Traditional and Reduced Sugar Berry jams again this week. I will also have peach, grape and plum.
- New Vendor CDGA Coffee will have the following freshly roasted coffee:
Agustino Forest of Colombia
Our signature CDGA blend
And Mexican Decaf
- New Vendor Bristol Hills Lavender will have fresh flower bouquets.
- Lake 2 Lake Meats will have a full stock of Bedient Farms’ Beef and Pork!! Start stocking up for Father’s Day with our steak, chop and sausage specials!! Check your inbox for our list of specials or like us on Facebook!!
*** Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will not be at market until June 15th.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 18th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!
Copyright © 2019 Canandaigua Farmers' Market , All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers' Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers' Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Canandaigua Farmer's Market
6440 Fisher Hill Rd.
Canandaigua, New York 14424