| Farm fresh, local goods year-round at the Canandaigua Farmers Market
And so we enter the holiday season. Join us for our hour-long market in the Antis Street lot this weekend, and you just might find that market goodies make the perfect gift for someone on your list this season. And while you’re there, don’t forget to treat yourself to some market goodies as well!
Here’s a sneak peek of vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Kitchen Blessings will be at this weekend’s market with all of your regular favorite cookies, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon swirl bread, and more.
We’ll have 6″ Red Raspberry, and Apple pies.
Christmas cookies will also be available in the form of iced cutouts and gingerbread cutouts.
The jam sale WILL continue through the month of December, so take advantage to stock up for winter and give as gifts.
I AM taking orders for Christmas cookies of all kinds. Gluten Free also available upon request.
Contact me at KITCHENBLESSINGS@FRONTIER.COM or 584-554-3555
Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm has:
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Almonds Cashews Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup
*Dark* *Very Dark*
Granulated Maple Sugar
Maple Garlic Rub
Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes
Body Care Products:
Maple – Vanilla:
Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- K&S Bischoping will have lots of apples to choose from — Jonagold, Crispin, Empire, Ida Red and Gala. Come check us out!
- Ox Creek will have many cuts of pork and lamb on hand as well as whole chicken, honey, chicken and duck eggs, as well as our wool products.
- Amber Reifsteck will have beeswax tapers, Star Wars soaps, and greenery swags for the holidays.
- Bristol Mushrooms will have Lion’s Mane mushrooms this week. Always fresh picked and USDA certified 100% organic. Don’t forget to try our brain Booster Lion’s Mane Coffee, a smart start to your day!
- Bedient Farms will be fully restocked with everything beef and pork, INCLUDING bacon and maple sausage!! Order ahead to get first pick and speedy service! Don’t forget to order your prime rib roasts, tenderloins, and hams! We will have SOME hams for sale at market! Gift certificates too!
- Andy’s Specialty Garlic and Produce we will have Certified Organic salad mix, carrots, sweet potatoes, pea and sunflower shoots, red and yellow potatoes, beets, onions, napa cabbage, green and purple cabbage, and bunched green kale.
- My Little Farm
WHOLE CUT UP CHICKEN $14.00
TURKEY — 1 LEG & 1 WING BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
2 LEGS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
NECKS AND GIZZARD BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
*Whole chicken cut into 6pcs
*Leg and Thigh 4/ pack or 2/ pack
*Wings 6/ pack or 12/ pack
*Legs 6/ pack or 8/pack
*Boneless Breast 2/ pack
*Tenders 6/ or 8/ pack
*Bone in Breast 2/ pack
*BREAST (Bone in & Boneless)
*TENDERS (half pound of juicy white meat)
*LEG N THIGH
*LEG N WING
*** Riedman Happpy Hives will not be at market
this week (coming once-a-month during the winter market). Rise and Shine bread will also not be market
this week, but will return for the next winter market
on December 15th.
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!
|10am-11am Nov 3, 17
Dec 1, 15, 29
Jan 12, 26
Feb 9, 23
March 9, 23
April 6, 20
May 4, 18
Antis Street Lot
South Main Street
Behind Byrne Dairy
| Copyright © 2018 Canandaigua Farmer’s Market, All rights reserved.
This email list was complied by email lists from various vendors as well as sign up sheets placed at the Canandaigua Farmers’ Market. We hope that you would like to continue to receive these weekly emails but if you would rather not receive emails from the Canandaigua Farmers’ Market in the future please use the Unsubscribe feature.
Our mailing address is:
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list