Whether you are excited for these next few weeks of winter activities or you can’t believe winter is still hanging on, one thing we know for sure is that it’s another Farmers Market Weekend! (And that’s always exciting!!)
Find us now through May, in our Winter Home, behind the Main Street Byrne Dairy. We set up every other Saturday 10am-11am to bring you the best in local food choices.
Here’s a few sneak peaks on vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Fisher Hill Farm has microgreens, pea & sunflower shoots, Asian greens, potatoes, carrots, onions, parsnips, cabbage, beets, kohlrabi, turnips and more. Eggs, whole chicken & duck, Red Jacket juices and local apples as well.
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm offers
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Maple Coated Almonds, Cashews & Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup Flavors: *Golden* *Amber* *Dark* *Very Dark*
Maple Cream Spread, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Garlic Rub, Maple Mustard
Maple Coffee, Maple Tea, Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple Dog Treats
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes, Maple Granola
Body Care Products: Maple – Vanilla: Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Ox Creek is fully restocked with lamb as well as sweet and hot Italian pork sausage. We are also running a special on whole chicken this week by pre-order only. Contact us so we can bring along whatever you may need. And don’t forget to check out our supply of yarn spun from our wool.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Honey Wheat and Asiago Ciabatta
- Riedman Happy Hives will be back at Market with spring and fall honey in 6 oz 1 and 2 pound jars. Buzz on by the booth and say hi.
- Clearview Farm is bringing its own certified organic dried Italian oregano, Genovese basil, lemon basil, spearmint; its own assortment of organically-fed 100% grass-grown Angus beef cuts; its own truly free-range, organic eggs; Callan Farms organic dry black and cannellini beans; Andy’s organic carrots; Fellenz family farm organic kohlrabi, celeriac, sage and thyme. All produce is local and certified organic.
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with a wide variety of fresh baked treats and jams & jellies as well. Hope to see you there.
- Lakestone Family Farm will be there with eggs, garlic, chicken soup bones, while chickens, and chicken pieces with a special; buy a package of thighs, get a pack of drumsticks half price!
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!