Greenhouses are filling up & cows are calving;
the signs of spring are slowly happening even with the snow covered landscape!
Find us now through May, in our Winter Home, behind the Main Street Byrne Dairy. We set up every other Saturday 10am-11am to bring you the best in local food choices.
Here’s a few sneak peaks on vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Fisher Hill Farm has microgreens, pea & sunflower shoots, potatoes, carrots, onions, parsnips, cabbage, beets, kohlrabi, turnips and more. Eggs, whole chicken & duck, Red Jacket juices and local apples as well.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia and Honey Wheat
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm won’t be at the market this weekend as they will be participating in NYS Maple Weekend. Drive down and you’ll get much more than just syrup from a woods walk to a pancake breakfast! Visit their website here
Kitchen Blessings will have fresh baked cookies, cinnamon rolls, and 6″ Fruits of the Forest pies. We’ll also have many kinds of jam and fresh baked granola.
- Ox Creek will have a selection of Easter hams and Leg of lamb along with all of our usual pasture raised meat products. Please feel free to contact us to preorder anything you may need
- Riedman Happy Hives will be buzzing down bringing the SWEET STUFF!
- Clearview Farm will offer certified organic, truly free range brown eggs, although the Easter bunny just might send along some colored ones. In addition, there will be organically-fed, Black Angus steaks, roasts, ribs, ground beef and more. Plus, Callan Farms dry black and cannelini beans and dried Genovese and lemon basil, spearmint and thyme.
- Visit Bedient Farms’ website www.bedientfarmsnaturalbeef.com for this week’s availability, specials and to place an order ready for pickup at the market!
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!