Between forgetfulness and poor internet today… I’m late in sending our newsletter! So look below for some of our great offerings you’ll find at Saturday’s market!
Find us now through May, in our Winter Home, behind the Main Street Byrne Dairy. We set up every other Saturday 10am-11am to bring you the best in local food choices.
Here’s a few sneak peaks on vendor offerings for this Saturday:
- Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with 1 and 2 lb jars of raw sweet honey.
- Fisher Hill Farm has bok choy, microgreens, pea & sunflower shoots, potatoes, carrots, onions, parsnips, beets, kohlrabi, turnips and more. Eggs, whole chicken & duck, Red Jacket juices and local apples as well.
- Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm
Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple BBQ Sauce
MAPLE COTTON CANDY
Maple Coated Almonds Cashews Pecans
Traditional, Cinnamon & Raspberry Maple Cream Spread
Pure NYS Maple Syrup Flavors:*Golden* *Amber**Dark* *Very Dark*
Maple Cream Spread, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Garlic Rub, Maple Mustard
Maple Coffee, Maple Tea, Wheat Free Oatmeal-Maple Dog Treats
Soft & Hard Sugar Shapes, Maple Granola
Body Care Products: Maple – Vanilla: Soap, Lotion, Lip Balm
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat and sweets
- Kitchen Blessings will be at market with fresh baked cookies, 6″ fruit pies, and cinnamon rolls. Don’t forget our fresh baked granolas made with healthy and local ingredients. And we always have a variety of great tasting jams & jellies.
- Clearview Farm is bringing certified organic, truly free-range brown eggs, organically-fed Black Angus steaks, roasts, ribs, ground beef, liver and more; dried Genovese and lemon basil, spearmint, and thyme; Callan Farms dry black and cannellini beans. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of ramps!
More vendors are also expected, just not sure on their exact product selections!